Tuesday, April 3, 2007

BBT Kickoff

Last night was the kick off for the new Battle of the Blogger Tournaments over at the MATH (Mondays at the Hoy) hosted by Hoyazo. Unfortunately my first attempt didn't fair so well, I think I was out in 32 out of 47. Not good at all I know, but I hope to play in as many of these tournaments as possible because these guys are really good and I'm sure it will help me improve my game significantly. Now I just need to get good enough to place in some of those $26 token tourneys, it'd make it easier for me to buy into the MATH tourney. I also played a SNG last night where I placed 3rd, with a horrible suck out for that place (shoulda had 2nd), but at least I placed and that's the important thing. I also played a cash game but was messing around too much and I ended $7 down at the end of that. Lets just hope that's the last time that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment