Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back Into It

Today is a good day. I'm finally starting to get back into the normal everyday grind again after a nearly three week hiatus. Last night I made sure I went to the grocery store so I could start eating right again, it's amazing how much affect that has on normal functionality. The past two weeks I've felt sluggish and dead to the world because of not eating properly. Not to mention I killed myself this past weekend with all the booze that I barely was able to function on Monday going to work. I'm not regretful of this past weekend because I had a great time hanging out with my buddies, hitting on waitresses, going shooting and playing the occasional game of Gears of War. However it's definitely time to focus on my goals once again.

I've already played a couple of tables tonight, $.05/.10 NLHE, and am up around $10 right now. I'm just waiting for the weekly Mookie to start right now so I can maybe try to get some damn player points for the Battle of the Bloggers. I haven't gotten any points yet and I've played in three or four tourneys so far; horrible I know. So wish me some good luck/skill tonight cause I think I'm gonna need all I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment