Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Took down the MATH!


Not much to say, it's pretty much self explanatory. I think I played pretty well throughout the entire tournament, even tho MiamiDon would have a few words otherwise. He folded TPTK thinking I had a set on him when I really didn't have anything. I know it wasn't the greatest play but I'm a bit aggressive from time to time and it payed off that time. I did however throw down the hammer hard during the final table which was great. I'm not great at story telling so here's the gist. After being re-raised three times in a row pre-flop and having to let them go, I decided to re-raise pre-flop with the hammer, then went all-in on the flop and was able to make ChapelncHill lay it down to win the hand. Maybe sometime soon I'll learn how to recap hands better but I doubt it. I also won the bounty Julius_Goat put on himself which was cool. He was short stacked and went all-in and I knocked him out with my pocket eights. Thanks to Hoy and everyone else in these tournaments that are friendly and make them great to play in.

Well at least I'm finally moving up in the Battle of the Blogger Tournaments leader board. I know I'll never get in the top ten but if I can slide into the top 25 I'll take that as an accomplishment. These bloggers are some tough players.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job. ChapelncHill is not new to poker, but he's relatively new to the blogger tournaments. He isn't a blogger, but he's my brother and since we don't see each other often, he's been coming to the tables to join me and hang out. Turns out I wasn't able to play on Monday, but I had already signed in and just got blinded out (missed the points by 5 spots I think).

    Anyway, glad you two battled it out and I'll catch you at the tables...

    TripJax

    ReplyDelete