Wednesday, May 16, 2007

No Frenzy Place for Me

Last night I decided to play in the Tier Two Frenzy last night to win a token into the Blogger Big Game on Sunday as suggested by AlCantHang. It was a good suggestion because most of the players are donks and you can get deep into the tourney. Unfortunately I missed the token place by 13 places. Had a bad suck-out with 45 players left, top 25 getting a token, which had I won, would have secured a token for me, but ended up leaving me with under 300 chips left. I went all-in 4 times and hit some crazy hands before finally being taken out in 38th place. I did notice several other bloggers out there trying to win a token too but everyone had suck outs as well and none of us got a token.

I'll try again tonight to win a Tier Two Token by playing the 18 player Tier One SNGs and using that token to play in the Tier Two SNGs. I would really like to play in the Big Game because if the bloggers play this well with just $11 & $26 on the line, I wonder how they'd play with $75 on the line. This should be good.

Through all of this I've been donkin around in the $.25/.50 NL tables trying to get more practice and maybe some more money. I really would like to be able to play higher stakes so I can get away from these complete idiots sometimes.

Wednesday is one of my favorite days. And why is that? Cause it's Mookie time! I've been addicted to this tourney ever since I first played and won the whole thing, throwing me into this whole new world of poker bloggers. Thank god for that cause it's been fun ever since. I just hope I can make it into the points again. See ya at the Mook.

No comments:

Post a Comment