Thursday, July 19, 2007

I haven't been playing very much poker recently. I've played in the Mookie for the past two weeks with poor results, like last night were I ran my queens into RecessRampage's kings and was out in around 30th place I think. Had two horrible suck outs last Sunday both trying to get a tier one token. The first one happened in the token frenzy where some push monkey went all-in with JTs and hit a flush on the river to beat my big slick dropping me to the bottom of the pack. Then after fighting my way back I miss the payout two places short by the same idiot when I went all-in with KJs and his J7o caught a 7 on the flop. Un-fucking-believable. I lost a tier one SNG when my tens were beat by sevens, just minutes after my frenzy loss. Damn this game is great. So nothing much else to talk about this time. Hopefully I'll start to play cash games again and turn a profit, but I doubt it with my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment