Thursday, June 28, 2007

Interesting Night

Well I just just got finished playing the $26K Guarantee and what a crazy show that was. Early on in the tourney I lost half my chips and was just waiting for a good hand and then came along a gem to keep me in the game.

Yes thats a Royal Flush ladies and gents. Not only is it a Royal Flush but it beat out a flopped boat to help me get back into the game. Then about 15 minutes later I got another crazy hand.

Yup flopped quads and got me another nice pot. Shove a horseshoe up my ass and call me lucky. I've never seen that kinda luck before. I just wish it would come around a bit more. But I'll take what I can get, unfortunately I didn't get anything else to help me out later in the tourney and I went out in 121st place, earning $40. I really want to get better at these MTT and by the looks of it, I might have the chops for it, maybe.

I also had a great run in the $75 token frenzy basically staying in the top 10 for most of the time and even hitting number one for a few minutes. When the token bubble came around I was sitting in second and easily cruised my way to a token. Now I can play in the blogger big game this weekend. I hope some of this luck from tonight makes it over to that tourney. See you all there.

1 comment:

  1. Nice hands, man. And good to know you actually started one of these here blogs.

    ReplyDelete